I know that a bunch of you guys are avid DCist readers, and I just happened to stumble across this the other day - perhaps a good field trip for the DC Scotch Club?
http://dcist.com/2009/01/five_oclock_meeting_scotch_scotchy.php
I doubt any members are reading this, but one idea I thought about bringing up at our next meeting is the notion of ordering some scotch drinking attire with our seal on it. Might be a nice thing to have during our outings. Also, could be totally lame - just throwing it out there.
Finally, in keeping up with my new tradition - "People wonder about where Rob got his dog, he actually gave birth to it".
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm reading this! We (you) should definitely plan an outing to the Willard Scotch Room soon. Maybe this summer, maybe when it starts getting cold again?
I'm also reading this...if any items are purchased with the DC Scotch Whisky logo put me down and I'll send a check. Nice work on keeping things alive in DC.
Post a Comment